Request for Proposal (RFP)
- They decide they need a new procurement solution.
- They conduct research and begin to engage with appealing providers.
- They create and distribute an RFP.
- They score the RFP responses to narrow things down.
- Supplier Pre-Qualification
- Bid Strategy
- Request for Proposal/Solution/Partner Development
Mobile phones have a long history from concept in the mid-20th Century – think comic strip detective Dick Tracy and the 2-way wrist radio in the 1950s through the fictional spy Maxwell Smart’s “shoe phone” in the 1960s, to the
For procurement, sourcing construction projects can represent a significant challenge. Given that there are a variety of delivery methods that can be deployed, variability in benchmark cost data, and that owners are more likely to purchase a concept than a commodity, buyers have to navigate a complicated ecosystem in order to bring tangible value.