Linda Tuck Chapman
Linda Tuck Chapman is a recognized subject matter expert, trusted advisor, author and popular speaker. She is pragmatic and strategic, continuously mining her deep expertise and broad experience to drive enterprise value.
- President, Ontala Performance Solutions Ltd.
- Chief Procurement Officer, BMO Financial Group
- President & CEO, Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace
- Chief Procurement Officer, Fifth Third Bank
- Chief Procurement Officer & Executive Office Shared Services, Scotiabank Group
- Banking executive (retail and commercial)
- Risk Management Association’s (RMA) third party management subject matter expert, facilitator, and trainer.
- Lecturer, Wharton Executive Education (Advanced Risk Management Program);
- Subject Matter Expert, APICS and ISACA third party risk research;
- Chair, Sourcing Industry Group Leaders Council;
- Long-serving judge, Outsourcing Center’s Global Outsourcing Excellence Awards;
- Member; and lecturer, Center for Outsourcing Research and Education.
Linda’s book “Third Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value” is available on Amazon in print and ebook. Her thought leadership is frequently profiled in industry-leading publications such as RMA Journal, Wall Street Journal, and Outsource, and strengthened by her engagement in executive networks and professional associations.
Linda is an ICB Fellow and Medalist and holds an MBA (Magna Cum Laude) from Dalhousie School of Business. She also completed the Advanced Leadership Program, Rotman School of Business, University of Toronto